he infected me..

my boyfriend once infected me with gonorhea and he gave me medicine and i take it..the medicine was zithromax and ceftriozone..after months he re infected me again with gonorhea and he gave me 3 tablets of cefixime and since then i dont know if im already cured or not. im so paranoid about this. i just want to ask if a 3 tablets of cefixime can cure STD? what will i do? please help me..

I don't believe you are being paranoid. Rather, I believe you have a very good reason to be extremely concerned, not only about gonorrhea, but also other STDs, including HIV. In light of the fact your boyfriend has now transmitted gonorrhea to you on at least two occasions, it is obvious you are having unsafe sex. It's also obvious your boyfriend is contracting STDs outside your relationship and therefore is having unsafe sex with other partners as well. This is putting you at great risk for STDs, including HIV. My advice is that you immediately stop having unsafe sex with your boyfriend and anyone else for that matter. Get tested for STDs, including HIV. If your initial HIV test is negative, you'll need to repeat your test three months or more after your last unsafe experience to ensure your negative HIV status.

Regarding treatment for gonorrhea, yes, ceftriaxone by intramuscular injection is the currently recommended therapy. Cefixime tables can be used as an alternative effective therapy. (A single oral dose of 400 mg is recommended.)

I strongly suggest you spend some time reviewing the information in the archives of the Safer Sex/HIV Prevention forum.

serosorting & unprotected sex between 2 hiv + men (SUPERINFECTION) (DUAL INFECTION) (CO_INFECTION) (REINFECTION)
My daughter is HIV positive and refusing her meds.