thanks, you save my life.are you a GOD???

THANKS OF ALL HEART DOCTOR,EVERYTHING WHAT DOES BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER OF YOU DESPERATELY, I WAS ONE OF THEM, I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER HERS BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU TAPEWORM THOUSANDS OF POST OFFICE THAT TO RESPOND AND I KNOW THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO MAKE A DECISION TO RESPOND TO THE PREGUNTAS.MI CASE WAS INSERTIVE ORAL SEX, I MAKED A TEST TO THE 11 WEEKS, ANOTHER ONE TO 14 AND I COMPLETE TO THE 18 WEEKS, ALL NEGATIVE;THE LAST TEST WAS A NEGATIVE MEIA.CAN I TO BE ABSOLUTELY CALM AND TO FORGET TO ME THIS SUBJECT? I AM WORRIED MY DEAR DOCTOR STEAVE SINCE I HAVE BUCCAL AFTAS THAT LEFT TO ME 4 DAYS AGO AND MY EXHIBITION WAS IN MARCH.I HAVE THE INFLAMED GANGLIA OF THE NECK AND THAT IS WHAT IT WORRIES TO ME; THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AND YOU ACCUSTOM I BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE GOD FOR MANY IN THIS FORUM

Because I "tapeworm thousands of post office . . . ."??? What?

If you have tested negative out to 18 weeks following oral sex, you are HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. For future questions you might want to try our Tratamientos (en español) forum.

Around the world with 6 Sex Workers Help!
GIVE ME THE KARMA DAMNIT!