Around the world with 6 Sex Workers Help!

Dr B-

In the past 3 months I have protected sex with sex workers. 1 in Mexico, 3 in Montreal, and 2 in the US. Some of the girls said they allow GFE experience (ie no condom) with other clients, but I did not allow this. What is my risk? Do condoms in other countries work the same? Does ethnicity matter? Two were black, two were Asian, one was mexican, and the other a black and latina mix? While 3 were escorts in the phone book and one in a brothel, the other two were "in calls" to their homes in less than clean neighborhoods. Should I be worried because I am very concerned and decided to end this behavior. Please answer this along with donation info so I can pay you for your amazing work. God bless you!

Thanks!

Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Ethnicity does not matter. If you are worried, get a rapid HIV test three months after your last potential exposure. From what you've written, the results will undoubtedly be negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma!

Be well!

HIV and Shingles
thanks, you save my life.are you a GOD???