Please Need Advice

Dear Dr.Robert I always praise for the good work you do the human kind and those good deeds will always be there to protect you!!! I happened to be in Belgium and had Protected(NO CONDOM BREAK,no kissing but little bit of tit sucking) sex with 2 sex workers(2 different nights).I really regret for what i have done since i am a married man.I have this fear that i have not been the same since that incident.So i had a Home Access Test after 107 days and came back negative.But i feel that my neck lymph nodes are swollen(when i touch under the skin under the cheek i feel two bean size nodes but no swelling is visible to outside.I did not have fever or nay rash but i am so paranoid and depressed. My question is do i need further testing and is it normal to feel those lymph nodes even if you are not ill?.Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.I will try my best to give a donation.May The Triple Gem and God bless you!!!.An answer from you will be greatly appreciated. Best Regards RJ

Hello RJ,

Your negative Home Access test at 107 days is conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Consequently your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent.

Your neck lymph nodes are most likely normal. Stop poking at them!

You correctly identified your problem when you wrote: ". . . I am so paranoid and depressed . . . ."

You need to seek help for your paranoia and depression. Your problems are psychological, not virologic. Guilt may well be playing a large part in how you are feeling. I suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. No additional HIV testing is warranted. Counseling may well help you confront and conquer your problems.

Please, Help
rimming and anal sex