Duel Infection Window Period?

Say someone had unprotected sex with someone that was superinfected, two types of Hiv, would the window period still be 3 months? would it take longer to show? or earlier to show? I searched in the forums for an answer and found nothing. Considering you don't know the status of that person?

My mistake was a one 45 minute roll in the hay, back in Jan. 2006. Unprotected, stupid I know, first time other than spouse that I had sex outside of marriage. Heat of the moment thing. Usually I am pretty smart, cautious and a thinker. I tested May 2006 Elisa neg, RNA ULTRA QUANT Non-dectable in June 06, all STDS NEG and HEP Panel Neg. One year and four months later, had Hiv 01/0/02 and all stds, Hep panels neg.

Your help would be appreciated, you crack me up, I love to just read your replys, you are so funny, sometimes I laugh till my side hurts...You are an angel! Take care and be well!

The window period would be the same for dual infection.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 1 year 4 months from your extramarital mattress mambo are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

DR BOB=MAGNIFICENT lll WOOOOHOOO!!
Please, Help