homeless shelter / new nurse
Sep 26, 2007
Any particular advice for nurse to decrease risk of contracting anything? I chose this work - am happy to be doing it - Just want to be safe as well.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Review your "universal precautions against bloodborne pathogens." That's all you need. Well, that plus routine common sense. OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.