homeless shelter / new nurse
Sep 26, 2007
Any particular advice for nurse to decrease risk of contracting anything? I chose this work - am happy to be doing it - Just want to be safe as well.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Review your "universal precautions against bloodborne pathogens." That's all you need. Well, that plus routine common sense. OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.