homeless shelter / new nurse
Sep 26, 2007
Any particular advice for nurse to decrease risk of contracting anything? I chose this work - am happy to be doing it - Just want to be safe as well.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Review your "universal precautions against bloodborne pathogens." That's all you need. Well, that plus routine common sense. OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Through Fingernails
- Teen Stds And Hiv Health Lesson Plans
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.