Guten Morgen Uber Doktor!
Sep 26, 2007
Guten Morgen Uber Doktor Bob! I recieved oral from a paid pro to my balls and shaft(not head.) I tested neg at the following: 6weeks,3months,3.5months,4months and 5months and 5 days.I used to give blood on a regulat basis. I want to be responsible. Is it safe to resume with donation? Thank you Uber Doktor Bob!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Getting your Wiener schnitzel (but not the head) and matzo balls sucked is not a risk for HIV transmission. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests for your nonexistent exposure out to five months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.