Dr. Bob, please answer, very much worried. I will donate,

Dr. Bob, Last week end, during my bachelor party, during the lap dance, i got carried away and i have open mouth kissed the stripper. The kissing act did not last more than five seconds, and i did it very lightly. I also licked her nipples very lightly for may be 5 seconds each. I have to get married in another two months from now.

Do i need to get tested for HIV, if the stripper has HIV? I am very much worried.

Does HIV trasmit through open mouth kissing?

The in the movies, we see all the time that the hollywood stars kiss. If it is not safe then why do they kiss?

You are a great person, doing very good work to the mankind. I will do my part of donation to your effort.

You're absolutely correct about the Hollywood stars and the movies. As for your question about kissing, I suggest you revisit a classic old movie with two glamorous Hollywood stars. Rent or Netflix "Casablanca" with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. Pay particular attention to the soundtrack and the words to the famous song "As Time Goes By."

"You must remember this A kiss is just a kiss . . . As time goes by . . . ."

Do you need to get HIV tested because you played tonsil hockey with a stripper? Nope. The option to test is always available to you, but I see no medical justification for you to get tested based on your open-mouthed stripper smooching because "a kiss is just a kiss".

Thanks for your kind words and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

All about PEP
depressed for 8 months