Dr. Bob, how are you? Couldn't find an answer to my question.

Dr. Bob, I have been taking celexa for the past three years. Lately i got a PCR test done for HIV 1 and HIV 2.

Would the use of celexa interfere with the accuracy of the PCR test? I got the PCR test done after 4 months of my exposure.

Thank You.

The recommended screening test for HIV infection is an HIV-antibody test three months or more following the last exposure. PCR testing is not recommended for routine screening, due to the rate of false-positives, other technical considerations and cost. Celexa would not interfere with any HIV-related tests.

Tribadism....please help...not many resources on this risk...
Please help