Hand Job with CSW

Dr Bob,

Im back but this time I have a question for a friend who I thought I would get some expert advice to alleviate his worries.

Two and half weeks ago he had protected sex with two Casaual sex workers here in the UK in a massage parlour who was of Spanish and Italian nationality.

I reassured him that protected sex was protected and as long as it did not break he would not be at any risk however, after intercourse with the one lady he took the condom off and had a hand job. She spat a little on his penis to lubricate it. Would this constitute a HIV risk? Following this he put a new condom on and then had intercourse with the second CSW.

Following the event he is concerned of his symptoms. 9 days later he woke up with a sore throat. Followed by 5 days of achy feeling, groggy and sometimes nauseas. In addition, he had chills and feeling hot. Now he has a sore throat again on the 17th day after the event.

I told him of my hell and unwarranted fears, but I know how he feels, he want listen to me.

I would appreciate your advice for the above and will be sending a donation as always.

Kind Regards

John [UK-London]

P.S - Hope you are well and thank for your time in advance.

Hi UK-Johnny Boy,

Your advice to your buddy was right on target: essentially no HIV risk. Saliva that does not contain blood is not an HIV risk. Your buddy's symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). If he continues to freak out over this non-exposure, suggest he get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. This may be the most efficient and effective way to put his residual unwarranted worries permanently to rest. Also why not suggest your buddy sign onto this site. It sounds like he could use some enlightenment as well as encouragement.

Thanks for your donation John (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Cheerio!

My girlfriend made the stripper do it too good!
Going Crazy Over Bareback Topping Incident