My girlfriend made the stripper do it too good!

Good Morning Dr. Bob,

I just registered for the aids walk on October 21st and got some of my friends and my girlfriend involved, and I encourage others to support this incredible cause at www.aidswalk.net

Now Dr. Bob... I have a problem. My girlfriend took me to the strip club and got me a lap dance for my birthday. The girl was very hot and she gave me a really good lap dance. But during the lap dance, my hands were on her butt and I felt something wet for a second. So, I moved my hand and wiped whatever was on my finger on my jeans and then the dance finished a couple minutes later.

She talked to me really dirty and told me how big I was(...ya know) and I got really excited when I was straighting myself out, I flashed her for a few seconds, (she laughingly says put that thing away haha).

I don't know if I touched my penis while putting it back in. Also when I sat down with my girlfriend again, I rubbed my eye(...now I'm going nooooo the mucous membrane!!!

I have a sore throat after 10 days. My girlfriend and I have an anniversary tomorrow and I really want to enjoy it.

Am I at risk?

I think there are loads of guys reading this post right now who are wishing they had a girlfriend like yours! As for your HIV risk, you can relax Max! HIV is much more difficult to contract than that! I see absolutely no cause for worry whatsoever. Nor do I believe testing is warranted. OK?

Considering what your girlfriend got you for your birthday, I can hardly wait to hear about your anniversary gift!

As for the Oct. 21st AIDS Walk, I'm assuming you mean the one in Los Angeles. And yes, I too encourage everyone to participate! We need to work together to change the course of the pandemic!

Stay well! Happy Anniversary!

Elisa test times?
Hand Job with CSW