Elisa test times?

Hello, Sorry for my very bad english. I am a 30 years men, I have sex first days of April with women sex worker with condom first time with sex worker, but the condom slippered after end the sex act in the vagina. I have 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks HIV Antigen P24 Test all Negative and 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 19, 21, 26 weeks HIV Elisa 4th Generation all Negative result. Herpes 2 test Negative, Ghonorrea and Chlamidia Test Negative. This result can be considerate conclusive? In the laboratory say me the conclusive result is at 6 month or later? This is true? This is a risk situation to take Aids? Or no? I am very worried and anxiety for this situation. Thank for yours answers. Bye Guillermo

Hello Guillermo,

I'm not exactly sure what ". . . but the condom slippered after end the sex act in the vagina" means. However, assuming the condom came off or broke and your unprotected penis was exposed to vaginal/cervical secretions and/or was inside the sex worker's vagina unprotected, you would need a single HIV test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive, which would include your tests at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 weeks. The negative test at 12 weeks is all you needed. Some very conservative testing guidelines recommend a follow-up test at six months. Either way, your testing is definitive, conclusive and excessive! HIV is not your problem. Stop testing! You're negative!

I finally found out I am HIV positive from my Comfirtory test now what
My girlfriend made the stripper do it too good!