pls anwer me.. oral sex

hi doc bob! nway, this is my 3rd time asking this question. pls do ans me. im so freaking out! your my only and last hope! i got a blowjob from a female escort 2months ago. and i cum on her mouth twice. i dont feel nor see any sypmtoms in my body. im just freaking out and that's it. oh pls doc bob. am i infected with hiv? what are the chances. ill be donating 100 dollars to your charity. and pls tell me where to send the money. thank you so much and Godbless. Paranoid Android

Hello Paranoid Android,

Even with the "oh pls doc bob . . . ," I can't tell you definitively if you are HIV infected or not. I'm a doctor, not a fortune teller! I'm really having difficulty remembering the future lately. Mr. Android, what I can do is tell you that your chances of becoming HIV infected from oral sex are extremely minimal at best. However, if you want a definitive answer, you'll need to get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The chances are astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from your two-orgasm blowjob. I'd suggest you begin practicing your WOO-HOO!

Thank you for your kind offer to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Additional donation information can be found on our new and improved Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Check it out! In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV test is negative, as I strongly believe it will indeed be!

Soon you'll be able to change Paranoid Android to Happy Humanoid.

Acute hiv symptoms - resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum.
I finally found out I am HIV positive from my Comfirtory test now what