help needed

Hello Doctor Bob, firstly thank you for this wonderful service you provide, in my book you are right up there with Gandhi and Mandela.

Ok My question is :was recently at one of those erotic massage places....long story short I touched the womans vaginal area which was covered by her thong..... ....I had a cut on my palm which was 2 days old...not healed completely but not bleeding either....if her panty was wet (cant remember) would this be cosidered a risk for transmission? ...is there any need for testing for HIV?....Tried calling the CDC ...they gave a roundabout answer which basically brings me back to you...please doc need to know...this is weighing too much on my mind ...cant focus on other stuff

ps-doc I donated last year and this year to your foundation .....btw thanks for the cd and the photograph....you look much better in it than the mug you have up here....regards

Gandhi and Mandela? Hmmm . . . usually in this forum I'm more often compared to John Waters and Dr. Ruth. But OK, thanks for the compliment!

Regarding your erotic rub-and-tug, your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not medically warranted. However, if you're so bummed out about this that you can't focus, you could consider getting a single rapid HIV test to put your irrational worries permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. The foundation's new Web site, www.concertedeffort.org, is now up and running. As we add more content, I'll pass the word along to our volunteers about your impression of my mug shot!

Donation a success
Im tired to be so afraid, all the time