Donation a success

HI Dr. Bob

It is me from South Africa again. I just want to let you know that it was a problem with my credit card and not your payment system. Different credit card = successful payment. Thanks for the answer to my question. Living in SA one tends to become extremely paranoid about hiv, and I must admit that I freak out even after having protected sex with someone I have only recently started dating and who I have asked about their status as well.

I did write a very long (possibly boring) note about the HIV situation in SA and how it is just heartbreaking but unfortunately it got wiped out.

Anyhow thanks again

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Regarding South Africa's HIV situation, I couldn't agree more. The international community is attempting to put additional pressure on the Mbeki government. It's sad that 26 years into this pandemic we are still battling such ignorance and denial.

Poor choices.. stupid mistake
help needed