You are the man!

Hello Dr Bob,

I may have come across the wrong way a few weeks ago. I was really stressed out and did not mean to sound like a jackass. You do an excellent job on calming worried wells with your humor and your straight forward answers. No hard feelings, ok? Also, you may not like this but I am from Texas and I know how much you love george.... I am one of the few in Texas that is a Democrat. No more bush! No more bush! Everybody, no more bush!....certainly he has no choice, thank God!

Take care,

Democratic Cowboy!

Hey Democratic Cowboy,

Of course no hard feelings!

As for "you may not like this . . . ," what's not to like about "No more bush. No more bush! Everybody, no more bush! . . . ."????

No doubt about it now, the Rodeo Clown is destined to go down in history as the worst president this country has had to endure. Perhaps the only silver lining is that he's single-handedly also bringing down the entire rightwing extra-chromosome GOP along with his descent into infamy.

Happy trails, Cowboy.

hiv frottage / lap dance
Poor choices.. stupid mistake