hiv frottage / lap dance

Hello Doc, I am reposting in hope to get your good karma please do send it my way.

First of all thanks a lot for this forum and I really appreciate the value you bring to society in educating people like me on a subject that is really sensitive and crucial. I am sure there are a lot of people out there happy worry free because of you.

I had tested myself about a year and half ago (dont remember the type of test) but the report was negative. I havent had any unprotected sex exposure since then. Only that in the last year I visited a couple strip clubs (about 3-4) and received lap dance or clothed frottage. On 2 occasions I did ejaculate with my jeans and undies on and stripper wearing g-string etc. One was about 8-9 months and once recently 2 weeks ago.

I am getting married in nov this year and HIV risk is scaring me. Do you think a HIV test is really warranted for these exposures and most importantly am I at any risk from these encounters that I must be worried of?

My wedding is 2 months away or shall I change my wedding plans due to the recent encounter.

I really appreciate you and this forum struggling of the great cause.

Donation is already in the post.

Thanks

Risk? What risk? Certainly not HIV! In fact, the only risk I see from your Badda Bing Bouncing Betty sexperience is a serious spunk stain on your 2xist tighty whities and 501s.

If you're trying to postpone your trip down the aisle into wedded bliss, you'll have to concoct a much better excuse than this. You just need to change your shorts, not your "I do" date.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Good karma sent with mt blessings! Be well.

What would you do?
You are the man!