Dear Dr. Bob, thinking of you

Dear Bob, How are you?. I hope you are doing good, I've been thinking about you and so I decided I would write you a message. You're so important for us all who fight with their worries about health and it's so great I've been so lucky to know you, even if it has been only over the internet. I wish you were my doctor. ;-) Now, this is Inma, the pianist from Madrid with chronic febricula and varying symptoms for more than three years now and still no diagnosis. I must say that I have become rather used to it and try to live my life even if it is kind of limited because of that. But I try to follow your example and carry on the best I can bringing as much joy as I am able to this world. No need to publish this one, I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts even if time passes by, and I will try to write you a letter soon. All my love to you and you boyfriend. Hope you are playing new pieces, I'm back practicing and having fun with it.

Hugs from Spain, Inma.

Hello Inma,

Welcome back to the forum. It's always enjoyable to hear from another pianist! I'm delighted you are "bringing as much as you are able to this world," despite living with some medical challenges. Helping others is a wonderful way to keep our own problems in their proper perspective.

I haven't been practicing as much as I would like lately, as I've been traveling a great deal. My foundation is sponsoring an AIDS-awareness concert at Oberlin College on Sept. 30th. Barbara Nissman will be performing the Ginastera Piano Concerto #1. We'll have the AIDS Memorial Quilt at the event. It should be a memorable concert. Barbara is a dear friend of mine. Ginastera actually dedicated his 3rd piano sonata to her. I believe she may well be the foremost interpreter of his music on the concert scene today.

Be well. Stay well. Keep practicing.

Rapid Test From China ?
Welcome to my balanitis hell!