Rapid Test From China ?

Dr. Bob,

Please advise on how much weight we can place behind a rapid test kit from China, purchased on the internet. I know in 2000 the tests were deemed inaccurate, is this still the case today ?

Thank you so much.

I will contribute $1000 when I confirm I am negative, and promise to always promote the cause to sponsor HIV research.

If I am positive, well then I am going to need the money for my meds aren't I !

You are wondering about rapid HIV test kits from China purchased on the Internet that were "deemed inaccurate" several years ago???? Unapproved test kits remain unapproved for a reason. As for China, well there really is not much I'd like to import from there lately! Certainly not the yummy steamed buns stuffed with shredded cardboard soaked in caustic chemicals used to make soap. Or the tasty toothpaste laced with antifreeze. Or the scrumptious seafood with a chemical kick. Or the pet foods with kibbles and bits of poison. Or the lead-loaded toys, etc., etc., etc.

My advice is to stick to FDA-approved test kits, OK? Good luck. Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Generous gifts of that size will touch many lives, helping to turn hopelessness into hope. On behalf of those who will be touched by your compassion and generosity, I offer my heartfelt thanks.

SHOULD I TELL?????
Dear Dr. Bob, thinking of you