SHOULD I TELL?????

My beast friend just informed me that she is hiv positive.I thought it is my duty to tell her family that she has AIDS and stuff.Do you think I should also inform ur friends about this little dirty secret?I love gossip and Iam burning to tell someone.Please help me.

Your "beast" friend??? Hmmm ...........

I assume you are using the term "friend" loosely, as I doubt she'll be a friend for very long after you gossip about her "little dirty secret." I tend to doubt this post is real. No one is quite that heartless, well aside from Dick Cheney. Please note that even sending a question like this for consideration reveals a worrisome degree of psychopathy. Your friend may have AIDS, but you are the one who is sick, in my opinion.

safe sex as wife might be +
Rapid Test From China ?