Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Contact
Sep 17, 2007

Hello, my question isn't in this category at all... I just had to say I've been reading your responses to various questions and you are so clever! Your responses are calming, and hysterical! To be able to make some sort of humor out of these situations is all anyone can hope to do, and I admire you for it. I'm a student in college, just working on a master's, and I have finally tested for HIV after some risky unprotected vaginal intercourse (I am female) and I am awaiting the test results from the county. I didn't really know where to turn, but to be brutally honest just typing this and getting it out to see written there in front of me is support in its own. Whatever my test results, I would really really like to get involved in education of hiv prevention etc. Could you do me the favor doctor of telling me directly a way to get involved instead of the whirlwind route? I'm eager and would love love it if I could arrange anything through you whatever that might be. I am from Jacksonville, Florida. Thanks so much,

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

My responses are "calming and hysterical???" Hmmm . . . the image of someone being "hysterically calm" or "calmly hysterical" is rather amusing. As for my approach, I agree with author Paul Rudnick when he said, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." Personally I use all four money, rage, science and humor!

As for volunteer opportunities to promote HIV/AIDS awareness and education, my foundation does not have any active programs in the Jacksonville area at this time. However, there are a variety of AIDS service organizations (ASOs) that, I'm sure, would greatly appreciate your efforts. I'll print a partial list of ASOs below for all our readers.

I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your HIV test results are negative.

Be well! (And that's a doctor's order!)

Dr. Bob

United States HIV/AIDS Organizations

Alabama AIDS Action Coalition Healthcare, education and emergency financial assistance for people with HIV/AIDS and their families AIDS Alabama AIDS Outreach of EAMC (East Alabama Medical Center) Provides services to individuals and families infected or affected by HIV Birmingham AIDS Outreach Cheaha Coosa Valley Community Planning Group The Health Services Center, Inc. Provides medical care and support to HIV-positive clients without regard for social background, race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or ability to pay Jefferson County AIDS in Minorities (Birmingham) Provides culturally sensitive HIV/AIDS prevention education in the minority communities of the greater Birmingham metropolitan area; 205-781-1654 Montgomery AIDS Outreach South Alabama Cares West Alabama AIDS Outreach (Tuscaloosa) 205-759-8470

Alaska Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association Community Drum Community forum and information for native Alaskans infected by HIV Interior AIDS Association (Fairbanks) Planned Parenthood of Alaska

Arizona Arizona AIDS Policy Alliance Casa Gloriosa Housing for children with HIV/AIDS and their families Children With AIDS Project Joshua Tree Feeding Program Provides free meals and supplemental groceries to HIV-positive people Logan's Playground Short-term childcare around Phoenix Northland Cares Phoenix Body Positive Phoenix Shanti Pima County HIV/AIDS Care Consortium Ryan White for Women and Children Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation Southwest Behavioral Health Services Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network

Arkansas Arkansas AIDS Foundation Fort Smith Fights AIDS, Inc. Provides HIV prevention, education, and testing services to Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma HIV/AIDS resources in Arkansas HIV/AIDS resources in Arkansas From the Delta Region AIDS Education and Training Center Ozarks AIDS Resources & Services (OARS) HIV clinic serving individuals in and around Carroll County Positive Voices (Little Rock) Education and fundraising South Arkansas Fights AIDS Education, counseling, testing and food pantry for those infected with HIV

California Click here for an extensive list

Colorado HIV/AIDS Service Directory for the Denver and Boulder Areas (PDF) From PWA Coalition Colorado AIDS Coalition for Education Colorado's HIV/AIDS information source -- a collaboration of local agencies sponsored by Denver Public Health Boulder County AIDS Project Brother Jeff's Community Health Initiative Support for African-Americans with HIV Colorado AIDS Project HIV/AIDS Resources Mountain Plains AIDS Education Northern Colorado AIDS Project People With AIDS Coalition Colorado Southern Colorado AIDS Project Western Colorado AIDS Project Testing and free treatment and care for people living with HIV

Connecticut AIDS Initiative for Deaf Services Task Force AIDS Project Greater Danbury Supportive services for people with HIV AIDS Project Hartford AIDS Project New Haven Alliance for Living (New London) Calendar of HIV/AIDS Events in Connecticut Connecticut AIDS Residence Coalition Housing for people with HIV/AIDS and their families The Connecticut HIV Consumer Council Education and advocacy on HIV consumer issues Connecticut Resources for HIV/AIDS Interfaith AIDS Ministry of Greater Danbury Nutritional, physical and spiritual support services for people living with HIV Mid-Fairfield AIDS Project Northwestern Connecticut AIDS Project Saint Philip House (Plainville) Housing and support for people with HIV/AIDS and their families

Delaware AIDS Delaware AIDS Resources in Delaware A search engine provided by the Delaware HIV Consortium Delaware HIV Consortium

District of Columbia AIDS Alliance for Children, Youth & Families The AIDS Institute The Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA) Offers international programs to increase educational opportunities for youth, provide access to HIV information and services, and strengthen women's leadership in developing countries Food & Friends Food assistance for people with serious illnesses and their families Max Robinson Center Clinic for people with HIV/AIDS Metro TeenAIDS National Minority AIDS Council Washington AIDS International Foundation Whitman-Walker Clinic Clinic for people with HIV/AIDS and the gay and lesbian community The Women's Collective Care management and prevention services for women with or at risk for HIV/AIDS and their families YouthAIDS

Florida The AIDS Institute Florida AIDS Hotline Statewide resource for HIV-related information, community referrals and telephone counseling North Florida

HIV/AIDS Health Services in the Jacksonville Area Medical, social, mental health and legal services for people without insurance or Medicaid North Central Florida AIDS Network River Region Human Services Treatment and housing services for those affected by substance abuse, mental illness, homelessness and HIV Support Groups in the Jacksonville Area Central Florida

AIDS Service Association of Pinellas, Inc. Francis House An interfaith center that responds to the emotional needs of HIV-affected people Gulf Coast Community Care Metropolitan Charities, Inc. Tampa AIDS Network South Florida

AIDS Resource Council of Southwest Florida Broward House Treatment, case management and assisted living services for people with HIV Care Resource Compass, Inc. Case management for HIV positive people and support for the gay, lesbian and bisexual community Comprehensive AIDS Program Florida AIDS Education & Training Center Joe Logsdon Foundation Education and support for people with HIV/AIDS and their families League Against AIDS Provider of case management for Hispanic people with HIV/AIDS Palm Beach County HIV Care Council South Beach AIDS Project South Beach AIDS Project Resource Directory South Florida AIDS Network The Center for Positive Connections Support and social activities for heterosexuals with HIV/AIDS

Georgia AID Atlanta AID Gwinnett Medical care, case management and housing assistance for people with HIV AIDS Athens Client and medical services, support groups and education AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta AIDS Survival Project Central City AIDS Network Support groups, education and assistance for people with HIV HIV/AIDS Support Groups in Georgia (PDF) Home But Not Alone Housing for people with HIV/AIDS North Georgia AIDS Alliance HIV counseling and emergency assistance program Our Common Welfare Drug treatment and HIV counseling in the metro-Atlanta area Positive Impact (Atlanta) Mental health services and other support for people with HIV/AIDS and their families Safe Haven, Inc. SisterLove A community-based nonprofit focusing on the needs of women, particularly African-American women at risk for contracting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases Southeast AIDS Training & Education Center

Hawaii Gregory House Housing and supportive services on a long term, temporary or respite basis Hawaii AIDS Clinical Research Program The Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation Case management and education for people with HIV Life Foundation HIV testing and counseling, medical, financial and emotional support for HIV-positive people Maui AIDS Foundation

Idaho North Idaho AIDS Coalition Southeast Idaho AIDS Coalition

Illinois Check out this online database of Chicago HIV/AIDS resources

2005 Chicago HIV Services Directory (PDF) (2005) 2005 Chicago HIV Services Directory: Agencies (PDF) (2005) 2005 Chicago HIV Services Directory: Professionals (PDF) (2005) AIDS Care Incorporated AIDS Foundation of Chicago AIDS Legal Council of Chicago Bethany Place (Belleville) Comprehensive health and support services for people with HIV/AIDS and their families Better Existence With HIV Case management and support services for people with HIV/AIDS Chicago House Chicago Women's AIDS Project Case management and support services for women with HIV Howard Brown Health Center Lesbian, gay and bisexual health organization Jewish AIDS Network -- Chicago Open Door Clinic The Phoenix Center Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning community center and HIV/AIDS prevention provider South Side Help Center Support services for women, HIV counseling, case management and youth programs Test Positive Aware Network (Chicago) Comprehensive health and support services for people with HIV/AIDS and their families Vital Bridges

Indiana AIDS Ministries/AIDS Assist of North Indiana Damien Center Case management and support services for people with HIV/AIDS Indiana Community AIDS Action Network

Iowa AIDS Project of Central Iowa AIDS Project Quad Cities Iowa Center for AIDS Resources and Education Rapids AIDS Project Education, financial assistance and support services for HIV-positive people

Kansas AIDS Resource Network of Southeast Kansas Douglas County AIDS Project Kansas Department of Health HIV-STD Section Kansas HIV Prevention Community Planning Group Quick Guide to HIV/STD Services in Kansas (PDF) Regional AIDS Project Topeka AIDS Project

Kentucky AIDS Services Center Coalition, Inc. AIDS Volunteers Education, support and financial assistance to people with HIV/AIDS Kentucky AIDS Education Training Center Education and training in HIV/AIDS for doctors, nurses and other medical professionals Kentucky Community-Based Organizations (PDF) Matthew 25 AIDS Services (Henderson) HIV treatment, testing, prevention and support; cbmatt25@lightpower.net Out in Louisville AIDS & Health Services

Louisiana Baton Rouge AIDS Society Delta Region AIDS Education & Training Center HIV/AIDS Resources in Louisiana HIV/AIDS Resources in New Orleans NO/AIDS Task Force Education and case management in New Orleans Southwest Louisiana AIDS Council Case management, food pantry and support groups for people with HIV

Maine Dayspring AIDS Support Services Down East AIDS Network Eastern Maine AIDS Network Frannie Peabody Center Housing, information, education, advocacy and counseling services for people with HIV The Maine AIDS Alliance Maine HIV Community Planning Group Merrymeeting AIDS Support Services

Maryland AIDS Action Baltimore Deaf AIDS Project (Baltimore) Food & Friends Food program for people with HIV/AIDS in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia Health Education Resource Organization, Inc. HIV/AIDS Resources in Baltimore and Maryland A comprehensive listing of HIV prevention and care resources National Association for Victims of Transfusion-Acquired AIDS

Massachusetts AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts Support services, education and advocacy for people with HIV/AIDS AIDS CARE/Hampshire County (Northampton) AIDS Project Worcester AIDS Support Group of Cape Cod Offices in Hyannis and Provincetown Boston Living Center Community and resource center Center for Community Health Education and Research A Boston-based health and social services agency serving the city's large immigrant Haitian community Community Research Initiative of New England HIV Support Groups and Peer Support Programs in the Greater Boston and Metrowest Areas (PDF) Nantucket AIDS Network HIV counseling, case management, and education New England AIDS Education & Training Center North Shore AIDS Health Project Search for a Cure (Boston) Treatment education Strongest Link AIDS Services, Inc. (Danvers) TeenAIDS PeerCorps

Michigan AIDS Care Network (Grand Rapids) AIDS Partnership Michigan Bay Area Social Intervention Services (Bay City) Community AIDS Resource & Education Services (Kalamazoo and Benton Harbor) The Corner Health Center (Ypsilanti) HIV testing and health care for teens 12-21 Detroit Community AIDS Library Friends Alliance Geared for Life Fund-raising organization benefiting HIV/AIDS services HIV/AIDS Resource Center (Ypsilanti) Prevention, education, outreach and direct care for the people of Washtenaw, Jackson, Livingston and Lenawee counties HIV/AIDS Services, Inc. (Grand Rapids) Lansing Area AIDS Network Prevention, testing and care services for people with HIV Michigan AIDS Fund Michigan Agencies Providing HIV/AIDS Services Michigan's Persons Living With AIDS Midwest AIDS Prevention Project (Ferndale)

Minnesota Access Works Provides comprehensive harm reduction services including needle exchange and HIV tests targeting injecting drug users The Aliveness Project A community center located in South Minneapolis that provides services to the HIV/AIDS community Camp Heartland Camping and support for kids and teens with HIV/AIDS Chrysalis Provides health and human service programs to women, children and families Delaware Street Clinic Research, education and family services at the HIV primary care clinic for the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis HIV Support Groups in the Twin Cities Area (PDF) Indigenous People's Task Force HIV/AIDS education, prevention and support services to the Native American community Minnesota AIDS Project Minnkota Health Project Provides services for people living with HIV, their partners and families in western Minnesota and east central North Dakota Open Arms of Minnesota Prepares and delivers meals to people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses Red Door Clinic Minnesota's largest HIV and STD testing site Rural AIDS Action Network Sub-Saharan African Youth and Family Services in Minnesota Provides HIV education and materials appropriate to African-born persons throughout Minnesota, with focus on the Ethiopian and Oromo communities Turning Point, Inc. Provides social services and public health programs to the African-American community in the Twin Cities metro area, including housing and HIV/AIDS case management Youth and AIDS Projects

Mississippi Delta Region AIDS Education and Training Center HIV/AIDS Resources in Mississippi South Mississippi AIDS Task Force Primarily serves southern Mississippi

Missouri AIDS Foundation of St. Louis AIDS Project of the Ozarks Community Alternatives Services for people with HIV who have substance abuse and/or mental health disorders Doorways (St. Louis) Provides housing and other services to HIV-positive individuals Food Outreach Nutritional support for people with HIV, including groceries and homemade meals, nutritional education and counseling, and home delivery Good Samaritan Project (Missouri Office) Helena Hatch Special Care Center Washington University-based center for medical and supportive care, education, and research focusing on women with HIV Regional AIDS Interfaith Network of Central Missouri (Columbia) The only AIDS service organization in north central Missouri St. Louis Effort For AIDS

Montana AIDSpirit Montana Provides ministry activities to people living with HIV/AIDS Butte AIDS Support Services Emotional and financial support for people affected by HIV Flathead AIDS Council Missoula AIDS Council (e-mail link) Montana Gay Men's Task Force Open Hands Foundation HIV education, outreach and prevention Yellowstone AIDS Project (Billings)

Nebraska Nebraska AIDS Project Nebraska HIV Testing Sites

Panhandle Diversity Prevention, outreach and education about HIV treatment

Nevada Aid for AIDS of Nevada Golden Rainbow Housing and direct financial assistance for people with HIV/AIDS

New Hampshire ACORN Provides services to people affected by HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C in Orange and Windsor Counties of Vermont and Grafton and Sullivan Counties of New Hampshire AIDS Response Seacoast Greater Manchester AIDS Project Assistance, advocacy and education for people with HIV The New Hampshire/Vermont Wellness Information Network Information and resources on HIV/AIDS and hepatitis Southern New Hampshire HIV/AIDS Task Force

New Jersey AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey Cumberland County HIV Services The Eric Johnson House (Morristown) Provides temporary housing and services to homeless HIV-positive people Hyacinth AIDS Foundation New Jersey Buddies Support services and education for people with HIV/AIDS and their families New Jersey HIV Counseling and Testing Sites By County New Jersey HIV/AIDS Resource Guide New Jersey Women and AIDS Network (NJWAN) Education, treatment adherence, and advocacy programs for women with HIV South Jersey AIDS Alliance Women, Children and HIV

New Mexico Camino de Vida Provides comprehensive care to persons impacted by HIV/AIDS and HIV/AIDS prevention services HIV/AIDS Help in Southern New Mexico HIV/AIDS Resources in New Mexico From AIDS InfoNet New Mexico AIDS Services (Albuquerque) Southwest C.A.R.E. Center (Santa Fe)

New York Click here for an extensive list

North Carolina AIDS Community Residence Association AIDS Leadership Foothills-Area Alliance (Hickory) Alliance of AIDS Services -- Carolina Metrolina AIDS Project (Charlotte)

North Dakota Minnkota Health Project Provides services for people living with HIV, their partners and families in western Minnesota and east central North Dakota State of North Dakota HIV/AIDS Program

Ohio AIDS Resource Center Ohio AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland AIDS Volunteers of Cincinnati Caracole Inc. Housing for people with HIV/AIDS and their families The Columbus AIDS Task Force Provides HIV/AIDS information and services Ohio AIDS Coalition Project OpenHand (Columbus) Ross County AIDS Task Force (Chillicothe) Union County AIDS Task Force Valley HIV Coalition Resource Guide

Oklahoma HIV/AIDS Care in Oklahoma RAIN Oklahoma In-home, non-medical support for people living with AIDS Tulsa C.A.R.E.S.

Oregon AIDS Educational Council of Eastern Oregon Cascade AIDS Project (Portland) Douglas County AIDS Council FAQ regarding confidential named reporting in Oregon From the Oregon Public Health Division HIV Alliance (Eugene) Lifeline AIDS Project Education and financial assistance for people with HIV/AIDS Oregon AIDS Hotline Statewide resource guide Oregon Public Health Division's HIV Prevention Program Portland Area HIV Services Planning Council

Pennsylvania ActionAIDS Philadelphia's largest AIDS service organization AIDS Community Alliance Serving Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Mifflin and Perry Counties in Pennsylvania AIDS Services in Asian Communities Provides culturally sensitive and language appropriate HIV-related services to Asians and Pacific Islanders and their loved ones in the Philadelphia area AIDSNET Coalition that plans and funds HIV care and prevention services Asian Language Project An online AIDS information resource developed by and for Asians and Pacific Islanders in Philadelphia and around the world Beaver County AIDS Service Organization Berks AIDS Network Chester County AIDS Support Services COLOURS HIV prevention and HIV support for sexual minority and transgender people of color in the Philadelphia area Consumer Advisory Board of SWPAPC The Gay and Lesbian Latino AIDS Education Initiative Focused on meeting the HIV/AIDS education and prevention needs of Latino/a sexual minorities in the Philadelphia area HIV/AIDS-Experienced Healthcare Providers in the Philadelphia Region (PDF) Mazzoni Center Support and care for sexual minorities Pennsylvania HIV/AIDS Resource Guide Searchable database of services for HIV testing, support groups, case management, medical care, food and housing, and emergency resources for Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey Pennsylvania Prevention Project Pennsylvania/MidAtlantic AIDS Education & Training Center Persad Center Counseling for the LGBT community and for people with HIV Philadelphia Metropolitan Area Resources for Living With HIV Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force Shepherd Wellness Community (Pittsburgh) Siloam Ministries Counseling and spiritual support for people with HIV/AIDS Southwestern Pennsylvania AIDS Planning Coalition We Care HIV AIDS Support Network Who's Positive A team of HIV-positive young people who bring prevention education to high schools and colleges across the United States Wyoming Valley AIDS Council Provides HIV testing and case management to people in six counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico Fundacion SIDA San Juan 787-782-8888 Puerto Rico Concra San Juan 787-753-9443

Rhode Island AIDS Care Ocean State AIDS Project Rhode Island HIV/AIDS Resources in Rhode Island

South Carolina AID Upstate Support services, including case management and financial assistance, for people with HIV/AIDS Lowcountry AIDS Services (Charleston) Support services, education and advocacy for people with HIV/AIDS Palmetto AIDS Life Support Services of South Carolina Case management and education for people with HIV/AIDS Upper Savannah Care Consortium (Greenwood)

South Dakota Project Takoja (Rapid City) Outreach, education, information and referral, 605-343-8762

Tennessee AIDS Centers of Excellence Project Chattanooga C.A.R.E.S. Columbia CARES Community HIV Network (Memphis) Network of social and medical service HIV/AIDS organizations Friends for Life Hope Center Nancy's House HIV/AIDS support and education in Eastern Tennessee Nashville CARES

Texas Houston

AIDS Foundation Houston Amigos Volunteers in Education and Service, Inc. The Center for AIDS Houston AIDS Information Link Local information about HIV/AIDS Houston Area Community Services, Inc. Houston Buyers Club Montrose Counseling Center Counseling, case management, group therapy and support for people with HIV/AIDS People With AIDS Coalition of Houston Dallas-Fort Worth

AIDS Arms, Inc. AIDS Interfaith Network A multicultural, non-profit, faith-based HIV/AIDS organization that provides services for persons living with HIV/AIDS, gives support to the people who care for them, and educates persons who are at risk of HIV infection AIDS Outreach Center (Dallas) AIDS Resource Center (Dallas) AIDS Services of Dallas Bryan's House A community-based program to focus on children and families who are impacted by HIV and AIDS Samaritan House Housing, nutrition, transportation, treatment and job training for homeless, low-income HIV-positive people Tarrant County AIDS Interfaith Network Other Cities

AIDS Coalition of Coastal Texas AIDS Resources of Rural Texas AIDS Services of Austin AIDS Services of North Texas Alamo Area Resource Center Brazos Valley Community Action Agency HIV prevention program San Antonio AIDS Foundation Special Health Resources for Texas Inc. Texas AIDS Network HIV research, education and advocacy Triangle AIDS Network Valley AIDS Council

Utah People With AIDS Coalition of Utah The Utah AIDS Foundation

Vermont ACORN Provides services to people affected by HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C in Orange and Windsor Counties of Vermont and Grafton and Sullivan Counties of New Hampshire AIDS Project of Southern Vermont Windham, Bennington, and southern Windsor counties Vermont CARES (Vermont Committee for AIDS Resources, Education & Services) Vermont People With AIDS Coalition

Virginia AIDS/HIV Services Group Charlottesville AIDS Response Effort Winchester 540-536-5291 Crater AIDS Action Program (Petersburg) 804-919-4078; craterprogram@aol.com CrossOver Health Center Primary care center offering HIV testing and treatment for the uninsured, working poor and homeless Fredericksburg Area HIV/AIDS Support Services HIV/AIDS Resources for Virginia HIV Resources Project of Northern Virginia Valley AIDS Network Virginia Statewide HIV/STD Resource and Referral Guide (PDF) Whitman-Walker of Northern Virginia Williamsburg AIDS Network

Washington Seattle

ACAP (AIDS Care Access Project) The BABES Network Support and information for women with HIV Bailey-Boushay House Skilled nursing facility planned, funded, built and staffed for people living with AIDS Dunshee House Evergreen AIDS Foundation Gay City Health Project Lifelong AIDS Alliance (Aka Northwest AIDS Foundation/Chicken Soup Brigade) Multifaith Works Housing and support services People of Color Against AIDS Network POZSeattle A social organization for gay men with HIV Rise N' Shine For teens and children affected by HIV Seattle Shanti Offers emotional support for those affected by AIDS/HIV Seattle/King County HIV/AIDS Resources Other Cities

Blue Mountain Heart to Heart AIDS support in Walla Walla and Columbia Counties National Asian and Pacific Islander Youth HIV/AIDS Network North American Syringe Exchange Network Pierce County AIDS Foundation Positive Womens Network Spokane AIDS Network United Communities AIDS Network (Olympia)

West Virginia AIDS Network of West Virginia Charleston AIDS Network Community-Based HIV/AIDS Organizations in West Virginia West Virginia Coalition for People With HIV/AIDS

Wisconsin AIDS Network (Madison) The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin

Wyoming Wyoming AIDS Project 800-675-2698 (Casper 307-237-7833), wyaidsproj@wyoming.com Wyoming HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis Program Wyoming Positives for Positives Wyoming Rural AIDS Prevention Project

Previous
protecting my pocket rocket
Next
safe sex as wife might be +

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.