|have you seen cases?
Sep 15, 2007
Hi Dr, great informative site, Have you seen any cases of transmission of HIV outside of sexual, drug or occupational exposure. For example all the cases where people were stuck by pins in a store or exposed to blood on a toilet , and you tell them to check antibodies in three months to relieve their anxieties. Have you ever seen any of these cases become HIV positive? thanks DJ
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! And please note I'm only advising them to get an HIV test to "relieve their anxieties," not because I felt there was even a chance they were HIV infected, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.