"Questions most likely to be answered will be those of general interest to a broad group of visitors to this forum".

Have a doubt regarding this line.I have been asking a question six times with a lot of mental agony and depression pinned to it,and waitinf for an answer. It hasnt been answered yet, so Im just wondering WHO decides whether my question is "rare", the computer?? Maybe Im expecting too much from a website, but yours looks like the best and for me the only place to get an answer.I have no choice, Im not in the United states where aids is just another disease..with a lot of support groups,meds n stuff.We are not that lucky,doc.We need your answering more,its critical.

Who decides? I do! Please note I receive thousands of questions on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber-universe. I can only respond to a very small percentage, because there is only one of me and gazillions of "yous!" I do read every question. If your question has not been answered, chances are I have already addressed similar concerns in the past and the answer or reassurance you desire is already waiting for you in the archives. Another reason for not getting a personal response is that the question is too hypothetical or incomprehensible. You mention your question has been asked "six times with a lot of mental agony and depression pinned to it." Please note I'm not a psychiatrist. If your problem is mental agony and depression, you may well need the help of a mental health practitioner, not an HIV/AIDS specialist. I urge you to use the archives and also to review the question you are repeatedly resubmitting. If after doing that you still feel your question warrants a personal response, the best I can offer is that you try to resubmit your question, perhaps clarifying its intent.

Finally, as a person living with HIV in the United States, I can assure you AIDS is not "just another disease" here.

I don't even know if it was penetration or vaginal frottage
HIV treatment