oral sex

I had oral sex where I swallowed cum 17 months ago. I have been tested for HIV I believe 5 times since then and donated blood a couple of times, but the last time was 10 months after this incident. Each test was negative. My husband now was tested 7 months after we were together and was negative. It has now been 7 months for me and 8 months for him since our last tests. After being tested, me, up through 10 months afterward and my husband, 7 months after being with me, can we be certain we are negative? PlEASE HELP ease my mind!!

Both you and your husband are HIV negative, based on your negative HIV tests well beyond the window period.

The only thing that concerns me is that you donated blood a couple of times and apparently were not certain at the time that you were HIV negative! If you had even the slightest doubt, you should not have risked donating blood. I can only hope that you weren't using the blood donation system to try to determine if you were HIV infected! To do so would be unconscionable!

scarred
Sorry for delay , but i will keep my promise