Sep 14, 2007
I gave my shorts and t-shirt for a hiv positive person for once. Can I use it after washing?
Take care, J
Response from Dr. Frascino
You could have used it before washing and not been at any risk whatsoever of contracting HIV!
(Note to forum readers: With questions like this, can anyone doubt the need for age-appropriate and science-based sex education in our schools???)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.