Sep 14, 2007
I gave my shorts and t-shirt for a hiv positive person for once. Can I use it after washing?
Take care, J
Response from Dr. Frascino
You could have used it before washing and not been at any risk whatsoever of contracting HIV!
(Note to forum readers: With questions like this, can anyone doubt the need for age-appropriate and science-based sex education in our schools???)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.