Low risk?

Hey doc,

First I wanna say thanks cause you and this site is an awesome source of info for us worry warts. Now into my question. 2 months ago i had a low risk exposure with another married guy who says he's negative. We did a little mutual oral for 2 minutes or less, no ejacualtion but there was some pre-cum i think and thats it. I checked the archives and read about it being low risk. Now I have discomfort in my groin and armpit areas and head and chest congestion. Am I risk for being infected. Im pretty sure my symptoms are stress related cause im such a worry wart. I plan on getting tested soon. But really look forward from hearing from you. What do you think. Will donate on payday :)

Thanks Doc

More married guys on the down low? Wow, you're at least the fifth one today. There must be one hell of a lot of extramarital man-on-man hanky-panky (or should that be hokey-pokey?) in Straightsville these days.

Relax Max. Oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Mutual oral for two minutes with no ejaculation would place your risk almost in the negligible category. Your symptoms are much more suggestive of anxiety than HIV. Get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but this may well be the most efficient and effective way to put your residual fears to rest. For your guilt, I suggest you level with your wife. It's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be negative, OK?

IMPORTAN QUESTION
question