IMPORTAN QUESTION

Iam an avid methamphetamine user who injects it three times a day for energy and sexdrive.Iam poz and I wanted to know which COMBO do you advize me to use?I love methamphetamine and i know Iam still alive(infected in N.Y in the late seventies)because of my use.It in my eyes is the breakfast,lunch,and dinner of the gods.

Without knowing much more about your case, I cannot advise which therapeutic options for HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) would be best for you at this time. You'll need to discuss that with your HIV specialist.

What I can do is comment on your being "an avid methamphetamine user who injects it three times a day for energy and sex drive." In your eyes it may be "the breakfast, lunch and dinner of the gods," but in my experience its slow (and sometimes not-so-slow) suicide.

If you don't get your addiction under control, you may well be having breakfast, lunch and dinner with the gods! Wise up! You've got a problem and you know it. It's time you did something about it.

exposure to HIV
Low risk?