|i really admire you
Sep 14, 2007
hey dr. i really admire you for all the work you do and i'm grateful that you take your time out of your busy schedule to answer all kinds of questions, (you've answered mine as well) and I thank you for your courage and hard work. i'm a recent grad and i've gone through moments where i've been a full fledged worry wart and i'm glad youre here to calm people's fears and concerns. keep up the good work, and be well doc! best regards norcal guy
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Norcal Guy,
Thanks for your thanks. I'll stay well if you promise to do likewise. Deal?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.