i really admire you

hey dr. i really admire you for all the work you do and i'm grateful that you take your time out of your busy schedule to answer all kinds of questions, (you've answered mine as well) and I thank you for your courage and hard work. i'm a recent grad and i've gone through moments where i've been a full fledged worry wart and i'm glad youre here to calm people's fears and concerns. keep up the good work, and be well doc! best regards norcal guy

Hi Norcal Guy,

Thanks for your thanks. I'll stay well if you promise to do likewise. Deal?

please answer doc made 50$ donation.
Travel to the US