please answer doc made 50$ donation.

hi doc, i was in astrip club four weeks ago for first time.i had a lap dance and frequent open mouth kissings.i do not know that the girl was hiv or not.i do not know that there was any bleeding at the time of kissing.i was really drunk. i am married and since from that night i have not done any kind of sex with my wife. please advice me.should get tested or am i too sacred??? thankyou

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. Testing is not warranted. However, I would recommend you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

PEP 3 yrs ago after sexual assault
i really admire you