masturbation & Distance

This is really sad...whoever asked this question on the subtitle above. It just shows how people lack knowledge on HIV. Dr. Bob i suggest you start a reality show whereby you can educate Americans on HIV. Trust you me you will have a crowd of people supporting you.

Being positive personally i would like to see people get some kind of education and especailly from a man like you. Let me know what you think about it. :)

Above all keep well and know that i pray for you all the time and wish you well.

We are both lucky also to have negative significant others with us, my husband is also negative and the best. Say hi to Dr. Steve for us.

Many hugs, Mimi

Hello Mimi,

Me on reality TV educating Americans on safer sex techniques to prevent HIV???? Hmmm . . . it was difficult enough being a finalist in San Francisco's Bear Chest Calendar competition. I'm not sure I'm ready for a live x-rated broadcast from Dr. Bob's boudoir. I think I'll stick to this forum format for now.

From one magnetic couple to another, we wish you peace and health.

Maturbation and distance Sep 11, 2007

I appreciate what you do on this site.Today I was in a public park restroom and was at the urinal when I noticed the guy next to me playing with himself.I have never had any sexual encounters with men but found this quite arousing and so watched him for a bit.Then another guy also joined in.There was no touching and I left before anyone orgasmed.It seems extreme but can you contract anything via the air....I was only 2ft away from the one guy.

Many Thanks

Larry? Ex-Senator Larry "I'm Not Gay" Craig, is that you again??? Aren't you in enough trouble already?

As for STDs flying through the air to infect you two feet away, no, this is not possible. Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted sexually. That's why they are so cleverly named sexually transmitted diseases! And Larry, I know you've got some bizarre ideas about how to have sex underneath, between or through a public toilet partition but in reality "sex" in terms of sexually transmitted diseases implies actually having sex, whereby intimate contact between two (or more) people occurs, OK? Now that you're no longer a senator condemning Bill Clinton for being a "nasty, bad, naughty boy," perhaps you'll have more time to brush up on some facts on sex not included in the "abstinence only" sex education curricula that you so strongly supported.

Irrational fear or eventual risk? Please help me...
Paralyzed With Fear - Yes, Again! -- I'm Gutless to get tested and I hate myself for it!