Irrational fear or eventual risk? Please help me...

Dear Dr. Frascino,

Firs of all thank you very much for the wonderful job you are doing here and for the understanding, support and nobility of character you show everyday. I'm here for the following reasons: Yesterday i had sexual relations with two street hookers. Not with both at the same time, but one at the time. I have this kind of sexual behaviour about two or three times a year since perhaps 2002, i always use my condoms, i got tested last December and it came out negative. But this time, i'm feeling terribly anguished and i would like just a bit of your attention for my worries:

1. None of the prostitutes wanted to use one of my condoms. They said they might be pierced or damaged, and prefered to use their owns. I didn't recognize the label of the condoms they used and did not see the expiration date, although they felt and smell like latex. The condoms didn't broke or fall during the intercourse, but i'm afraid that, being of an unknown label, the quality might not be as good, as, for instance Control or Durex, and might not be effective in terms of protection. Is this possible?

2. One of the girls put the condom on me with her mouth, and for a moment, her lips and tongue touched the half middle and base of my unprotected penis. Does this bring any risk?

3. One of the hookers licked my anus for about 30 seconds, as well as my testicles, without protection. Does it bring any risk of infection?

4. Finally, i've passing the current day in a permanent sweat, my clothes are wet all the time. Is this a reaction for a possible infection, or just guilt and fear for what i've done? I'm married and very happy, you know... But i have weaknesses like everyone of us...

I will wait anxiously for your answer, and believe me i have nobody else to talk about this... I will also make a donation for your foundation.

Thanks for your precious attention.

All the best,

Luis.

Hello Luis,

1. Extremely unlikely! Sex workers actually know much more about STD/HIV prevention than the vast majority of their clients. They need to stay healthy; otherwise they would be out of business! That the Naughty Ladies of Shady Lane didn't trust your condoms is actually an encouraging sign that they take HIV prevention seriously.

2. No. HIV cannot permeate intact skin.

3. No. There have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed.

4. Guilt and fear, definitely guilt and fear! Symptoms of HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome) manifest themselves two to three weeks after primary infection, not the next day. The best way to confront your guilt and fear would be to level with your wife.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe, Luis, and you'll stay well.

i will contribute u$s400,i need to maka a question
masturbation & Distance