Nobody likes safe sex in Europe? A dilemma

Hello Dr. Francino. I am currently living in Europe, and here it seems that nobody likes safe sex. All possible partners I had turned me down after I asked them to use condoms. They said that nobody is dying from HIV so I should not be worried about this disease anymore. There is a very muscular handsome italian guy that I got a crush on him, and he told me that if I was blind, because everybody knows that only skinny people are the ones infected. Since I refused to have sex with him he turn me down also. I feel very sad, because he seems like a nice guy. What can I do? There is any physical clue that I can use to spot who has HIV and who doesn't?

Exactly where in Europe are you living Dumb-as-shit-a-stan?

Experiences like yours demonstrate that our HIV awareness and prevention messages are not reaching their target audiences.

As for the muscular Italian and the other bareback buckaroos over there, they are playing sexual Russian roulette and the results may well be catastrophic for them. As for "only skinny people" being infected, that's absurd and demonstrates just how clueless that dude is. He may be so muscular that he only has 2% body fat, but that body fat must all be located between his ears.

I urge you, in the strongest possible terms, to continue to adhere to your safer sexual practices standards. No glove, no love! You'll be glad you did.

Question re donation
i will contribute u$s400,i need to maka a question