Question re donation

Hi Dr. Bob

I asked you a question a while ago for which I received a very comprehensive answer - thank you. My problem is I have been trying to make a donation for a week now and everytime I try (via credit card - although I know you said gold mines and diamond mines are acceptable from South Africa) my donation is declined because it doesn't recognize my address. Could you explain a way around this for me?

Thanks

PS - we could really do with someone like you in South Africa, not sure if you follow the HIV problems here but it is terrible.

I'm delighted you found the information helpful. Regarding South Africa, yes, I have indeed been following the situation there for years. Mbeki's HIV policies are unconscionable and immoral. I'm sure there is a special place in Hell just waiting for him.

Sorry you had difficulty with the donation function on The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation's Web site. I've checked with the tech folks and they haven't noted any problems. Donations should not be rejected due to address discrepancies. If you are still having difficulties, you could email the information to me personally at our foundation's e-mail address, frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net or fax it to us at 650-903-0111 and we will enter the information and donation for you. Thanks for your efforts and desire to help others in desperate need.

Wrong information!!! Arggh
Nobody likes safe sex in Europe? A dilemma