The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Question re donation

Sep 12, 2007

Hi Dr. Bob

I asked you a question a while ago for which I received a very comprehensive answer - thank you. My problem is I have been trying to make a donation for a week now and everytime I try (via credit card - although I know you said gold mines and diamond mines are acceptable from South Africa) my donation is declined because it doesn't recognize my address. Could you explain a way around this for me?


PS - we could really do with someone like you in South Africa, not sure if you follow the HIV problems here but it is terrible.

Response from Dr. Frascino


I'm delighted you found the information helpful. Regarding South Africa, yes, I have indeed been following the situation there for years. Mbeki's HIV policies are unconscionable and immoral. I'm sure there is a special place in Hell just waiting for him.

Sorry you had difficulty with the donation function on The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation's Web site. I've checked with the tech folks and they haven't noted any problems. Donations should not be rejected due to address discrepancies. If you are still having difficulties, you could email the information to me personally at our foundation's e-mail address, or fax it to us at 650-903-0111 and we will enter the information and donation for you. Thanks for your efforts and desire to help others in desperate need.

Dr. Bob

Wrong information!!! Arggh
Nobody likes safe sex in Europe? A dilemma

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint