Marijuana "Joint" sharing and possible transmission?

Three weeks ago I was at a party and shared a joint with two other people, one of whom was gay. I was really drunk at the time, and did not think anything of it until I started to over think the matter. Do you think I should be concerned or tested?

So, um, you're worried that sparking a doobie with a homosexual might what? Make you gay??? No, silly boy. Becoming a rightwing religious zealot Republican hypocrite makes you gay. Haven't you been paying attention to current events Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, Bob Allen, Larry "I'm Not Gay" Craig, etc., etc., etc. ???? (By the way, sharing a joint will not transmit HIV either.)