please help me

Hi, Dr. Dr, I need help please, my first time having sexual intercourse without a condom, on a prostitute. I drunk went inside, immediately like 10 seconds inside, I noticed that I did not put my condom on, I stopped and put my condom. 1 My question is am I infected with HIV? 2 Do I need HIV test?

Thank you I will make donation asap

Are you infected with HIV? I have no way of knowing for certain one way or the other, because I'm having difficulty remembering the future. The facts are simple. You had brief unprotected sex. Consequently you placed yourself at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV and testing is warranted at the three-month mark. Your overall HIV risk remains quite low, due to the very brief contact, but the only way to confirm your status one way or the other is to get tested, OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Healthcare exposure - need specialist advice
La question qui meurt jamais