Maturbation and distance

I appreciate what you do on this site.Today I was in a public park restroom and was at the urinal when I noticed the guy next to me playing with himself.I have never had any sexual encounters with men but found this quite arousing and so watched him for a bit.Then another guy also joined in.There was no touching and I left before anyone orgasmed.It seems extreme but can you contract anything via the air....I was only 2ft away from the one guy.

Many Thanks

Larry? Ex-Senator Larry "I'm Not Gay" Craig, is that you again??? Aren't you in enough trouble already?

As for STDs flying through the air to infect you two feet away, no, this is not possible. Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted sexually. That's why they are so cleverly named sexually transmitted diseases! And Larry, I know you've got some bizarre ideas about how to have sex underneath, between or through a public toilet partition but in reality "sex" in terms of sexually transmitted diseases implies actually having sex, whereby intimate contact between two (or more) people occurs, OK? Now that you're no longer a senator condemning Bill Clinton for being a "nasty, bad, naughty boy," perhaps you'll have more time to brush up on some facts on sex not included in the "abstinence only" sex education curricula that you so strongly supported.

just to say you are great!!!!!!!!
First and last follow-up to a topic seldom covered on your forum