THANK YOU!

Hey Doc,

Thanks for the reply I wrote you about when me and my wife split up and the new born baby and the guy with 3 unprotected sex partners :) .. yeah the dum one.

Anyways I did fess up to my wife as soon as we got together and she was a big enough person to put it behind us and let us move on with our family.

I actually live in San Jose , Costa Rica and the med system here is kinda slow so I dont have a doctors visit till this wednesday but I have being soo paranoid about my symptons you said it could be urethritis so Im hoping its that and not HIV .

So a bit of dry mouth little tired nauseas and dizzy spells and the pain urinating you think they are most likely not Hiv? just making sure

I will have to send you a moneygram can I send this out to your name? and how do I go about giving you the tracking #?

Thanks so much for your help doc.

Stay Sharp ")

Thanks for your thanks. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV. I'm confident your visit with your physician on Wednesday will help clear up many of your complaints.

Thanks also for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, you can send it in my name if you wish. You can send the tracking number information to me at the foundation's e-mail address: frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. Alternatively you can have your donation wired directly from bank to bank, using the following instructions:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Any questions regarding the wire transfer may be directed to Linda Godfrey. You may call collect at 732-627-6600 or e-mail her at LGodfrey@pclient.ml.com.

If you do send your donation via direct wire transfer, you can still provide us with the details on the foundation's e-mail site, so that I can send you back an acknowledgement and thank-you letter.

Good luck. Be well!

Different countries different standard
HIV Origins Truth or Dare?