Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

THANK YOU!
Sep 11, 2007

Hey Doc,

Thanks for the reply I wrote you about when me and my wife split up and the new born baby and the guy with 3 unprotected sex partners :) .. yeah the dum one.

Anyways I did fess up to my wife as soon as we got together and she was a big enough person to put it behind us and let us move on with our family.

I actually live in San Jose , Costa Rica and the med system here is kinda slow so I dont have a doctors visit till this wednesday but I have being soo paranoid about my symptons you said it could be urethritis so Im hoping its that and not HIV .

So a bit of dry mouth little tired nauseas and dizzy spells and the pain urinating you think they are most likely not Hiv? just making sure

I will have to send you a moneygram can I send this out to your name? and how do I go about giving you the tracking #?

Thanks so much for your help doc.

Stay Sharp ")

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your thanks. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV. I'm confident your visit with your physician on Wednesday will help clear up many of your complaints.

Thanks also for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, you can send it in my name if you wish. You can send the tracking number information to me at the foundation's e-mail address: frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. Alternatively you can have your donation wired directly from bank to bank, using the following instructions:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Any questions regarding the wire transfer may be directed to Linda Godfrey. You may call collect at 732-627-6600 or e-mail her at LGodfrey@pclient.ml.com.

If you do send your donation via direct wire transfer, you can still provide us with the details on the foundation's e-mail site, so that I can send you back an acknowledgement and thank-you letter.

Good luck. Be well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Different countries different standard
Next
HIV Origins Truth or Dare?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.