LOL!

Dr. Bob,

No matter what kind of shitty day I've had, you never fail to bring a very hearty chuckle or atleast a hefty grin reading your responses to some truly inane and uneducated questions. Thank you for making the days a little easier - and for opening the eyes of the truly uninformed.

Thanks, Dr. Bob!

my15minutes

Thanks for your thanks.

As for the truly inane questions, well remember, Dubya did get reelected by at least some people. They can't all have extra chromosomes, could they? Nah, I'd guess they were just home schooled and now have the attention span of ADD-afflicted gnats. Oh well, their questions do provide some comic relief and I can use them to make teaching points as well. Just look at what ex-Senator and ongoing hypocrite Larry "I'm Not Gay" Craig has done for educating folks on proper protocol for soliciting gay sex in public toilets. This is what makes education fun. In Larry's case, like Mark Foley's, Ted Haggard's and, more recently, Bob Allen's (I love that story!), it even puts the fun back in dysfunctional!

Keep smiling.

a word from the worried well
Different countries different standard