a word from the worried well

Just a heartfelt thank you for responding thoughtfully to all of us out there who flip out and think that we might have had an exposure. I'm negative (results just in--definitive, one year after not much of a real risk) but I was climbing the walls anyway. Your sympathy and patience is SO hugely appreciated. The fear that goes along with a test drives everyone crazy and a voice of sanity and humor is never more appreciated than during that time. Thanks so much for your good work.

Congrats! and WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your thanks. All I ask is that you "pay it forward." That means pass on what you learned from your experience and the information you gleaned from perusing this site. Promote HIV/AIDS awareness and common-sense sex education in our schools. Fight HIV/AIDS stigma. Make your voice (and your vote) heard at schools, churches and the ballot box. Together our "concerted efforts" can and will turn the tide of this pandemic.

Stay well. I'm sure you will.

A response would be SO appreciated. My symptoms might even shock you...
LOL!