I donated 100$ and will donate monthly but please help

Dr Bob, Please help me I am going creasy and you are the only one who I can talk to.

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ME and I promise that I will donate in a monthly basis to help to people and this will be my last question and I will never bother you again.

I am Male and I received a protected oral sex from a sex worker. Then she gave me a hand job with her saliva as a lubricant.

I know Protected sex is protected and saliva does not transmit HIV.

My question:

What is the risk (chances) of getting HIV if her saliva contains blood? And how? (I am circumcised)

My symps:

Week 1: sinusitis Week 2.5 : white coated tongue. ( dentist said its normal) Week 3.5 : severe diarrhea combined with little fever ( diagnosed with dysentery and gone within 3 days by medications) Week 5.5: sneezing, running nose with sore throat. <<< I acquired this from my wife and I am afraid that my wife is showing this running nose and sore throat as a sympots. Of HIV infection by me.

Please help I really really could not sleep well and could not do any thing

Arabian Worried Well

Hello Arabian Worried Well,

Don't go "creasy!" I'm quite confident you are fine. Handjobs using spit as a lubricant are not considered to be an HIV-transmission risk. There are components in saliva that actually inhibit HIV. The chances of your sex worker spitting enough blood to cause a significant HIV-transmission risk while wanking you off are beyond remote.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. Your particular symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome).

If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but this may be the most effective and efficient way for you to put your irrational residual worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. In return I'll send my best good-luck/good-health karma to both you and your wife. I'm quite confident your HIV test will indeed be negative.)

Good luck! Be well!

Immune issues 4yrs post possible exposure
Dr Bob, Woo Hoo??