Immune issues 4yrs post possible exposure

Hi, this is truly amazing place, and I cant tell you how happy I am to have found it! My question is this: About 4 years ago my husband insisted we try swinging. Our first experience was with a man (en EMT we knew who I would assume was tested regularly for HIV)He and I had condom protected vaginal sex 3 times, and unprotected reciprocal oral sex (not to completion) 3 times. Additionally we had an encounter with a female stripper of unknown status. I performed about 1 minute of very light (it just wasnt for me) oral sex on her. My husband performed cunnilingus for 10 minutes on the same woman. (apparently it was for him). He recently tested negative for HIV. My concern is in the past year Ive had UTI's regularly, and they only seem to be held in check by taking cranberry twice a day. In addition I had a mild bout of shingles last year( I am 39). I had a recent CBC and Comp Met. Panel which showed all normal values. Should I be concerned? And Should I test based on this info? I should mention we have had an otherwise monogamous relationship for 14 years. P.S. Donation on its way! Keep up the good fight.. THANKS!!!

Protected vaginal sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. The HIV-transmission risk of oral sex is very low. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV.

Your husband recently tested negative for HIV. If you remain concerned, I suggest you get a single rapid HIV test. Results will be available in as few as 20 minutes. From what you've told me, I would very strongly assume the results would be negative. However, getting tested may be the most efficient and effective way for you to put any residual swinging worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Am I HIV negative
I donated 100$ and will donate monthly but please help