Thanks Dr. Bob..bad breath in lv

Thanks DR. Bob... I feel better and the "shit breath" is almost gone...(at least I hope). Anyway I wanted to tell you a little more about this black and white party in the hope that some folks out this way might read the post and think about attending. The Palms casion gives the poolside lounge to Aid-for-aids-of -nevada (afan) free of charge..they even host the venue with thier own staff. Tickets (donations) are 40 bucks at the door and you have to wear Black and White!! Thats the only rule. Also a ton of local resturants give out food and drinks free once you are in..fun-great deal-and will help lots of people. Wish you were out here so I could ask you to be my date..I was thinking about wearing a cape..Is that a bit much?? Take Care and maybe I will bump into you in November.. Your bud in LV

Hello L.V. Bud,

A cape sounds fine. So long as it's only a cape and absolutely nothing else. You'll be the hit of the party!

PLEASE help
What we did when condom slipped off