Dr. Bob, i will donate. Do i need to get tested?

Dr. Bob, I have had an encounter with a stranger, whose HIV status is unknown.

I had licked her nipples for two seconds each and i open mouth kissed her for three seconds very lightly.

She was very romantic with me and slightly licking my face and kissing my lips. Do i need to worry about this encounter, if she is HIV positive.

I will definitely donate for the great work you are doing.

Thanks.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. As the old song goes, ". . . a kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by . . . ." The same can be said for nipple noshing, but we don't have a famous song for that very pleasant activity!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Re:I love her, she is positive!!
One honest question....