Re:I love her, she is positive!!

Thankyou Doctor!

I appreciate your advice and i value it alot!

However, as the situation stands now, i dont think nothing is going to be help...

She is dying, her CD4 count is 98...i know it forsure that what i feared the most is going to take place...

I just have tears and prayers...:(

Reggie.

Hi Reggie,

If your girlfriend is getting optimal care and has access to HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) and the expertise of an HIV/AIDS specialist physician, her condition could improve greatly. I've seen many folks with CD4 counts down to single digits make miraculous recoveries with aggressive treatment. You can read some of their testimonials on this Web site. Don't despair! Hope is something you should never give up.

Good luck to you both.

whether you answer or not, i will donate.
Dr. Bob, i will donate. Do i need to get tested?