whether you answer or not, i will donate.

Dr. Bob, I had couple of expsoures in the past with prostitutes.

During one incident the condom broke and later i got tested for HIV 1 and HIV 2. Both the tests are negative.

The other exposures i had were open mouth kissing, again with prostitutes, no sex involved.

I have got genital herpes after the exposure. I am left with some skin conditions, i still have them.

All my HIV 1 and HIV 2 tests are negative.

The last exposure i had was three years ago.

Do i need to worry about any rare types or subtypes of HIV.

Please help me out.

Am i missing any other types of HIV other than HIV 1 and HIV 2, that i need to get tested.

I live in the United States and all my exposures are here in the United States in the nude clubs.

Do you need to worry about rare subtypes following your Badda Bing sex-periences? Nope. You can "fuhgeddaboutit," as Tony Soprano would say. I'm assuming when you say your HIV-1 and HIV-2 were negative when you tested "later," that "later" is at least three months after your last potential exposure.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Little Question + why i didn't get the thank you message?!!
Re:I love her, she is positive!!