Little Question + why i didn't get the thank you message?!!

You told someone that they should receive a thank you message with some kind words.. etc when they make a donation.

I donated last wednesday in the morning. Name of the donator: Sam. I didn't get anything. Why didn't I get anything?!!

My simple question is: I tested negative 3 months after my last possible exposure. Very very few and limited sites recommend a 6 month test. In general, who should test after a negative 3 month test?? There must be good reasons for someone to do that!!

That's it.

By the way, what is the color of your eyes? I look at your colored picture at left of this website and your eyes make me melt!!!!

~SAM~

Hi SAM,

All donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation do indeed receive a personal acknowledgement and thank-you signed by yours truly. However, since I spend considerable amounts of time traveling (I'm presently at 38,000 feet winging my way across the continent in yet another pressurized metal tube!), I only have the opportunity to sign off on these letters and thank-you gifts (depending on level of donation) when I'm in town. It may well take two to four weeks, but I can assure you your Miss Manners-approved, personally signed letter will indeed arrive via snail mail, unless the foundation was instructed not to acknowledge the gift or the contact information provided is insufficient for us to send the acknowledgement, OK?

As for your question, the CDC recommends a repeat six-month confirmatory test only for those who had a significant and confirmed HIV exposure for instance, a magnetic couple where the condom broke and unprotected ejaculation (vaginal or anal) occurred.

Finally, my eyes are hazel in color. Sorry about the "melting" thing. Hope it didn't short circuit your computer.

Be well. Cyber-hugs.

A "Wet" Spot On the Comforter
whether you answer or not, i will donate.