1 Q only.. Donation on its way

I have a simple question:

what is the risk of acquiring HIV from Saliva contains blood used as a Lubricant for a handjob for a circumcised man? and how it could enter the body through this way? and if somebody encounter this, is testing warranted and needed?

Thank you for your response and donation on it way

This hypothetical question is impossible to answer, because there are far too many variables to consider the amount of blood and the viral load, for example. As for how HIV could theoretically enter a body in this scenario, it would require adequate amounts of HIV-infected blood to come into direct contact with the mucous membranes of the urethra (pee hole). HIV can be directly absorbed across a mucous membrane. One other factor I should mention about your hypothetical handjob, saliva contains certain substances that inhibit HIV. Consequently the overall HIV-transmission risk from an episode like the one you describe would be minimal at best. However, if you, or anyone else for that matter, feel they've placed themselves at risk for HIV, I'd recommend you get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It's often the most efficient and effective way to put unwarranted worries like yours permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

child bites an adult
A topic seldom covered in your forum