What is my risk? $100 donation.

I am male, 30. Based on my exposures below could you please tell me,

1. If I need to test for HIV 2. What is the (approx) probability of infection

I will send $100 to foundation immediately if I test negative.

------------------------ A. In April 2002, fingered a girl but nothing else. Had a lot had some symptoms 2-4 weeks later.

B. In Sep 2004, one-time sex using condom with a woman. Dont know her status. Condom slipped the last 4 strokes, but immediately wahsed with soap and water. Didn't have any ARS symptoms or any fever, flu etc. following for a few months.

C. Protected with condom breaks with 4 other women of unknown status. No symptoms. Did get lot of unprotected blow-jobs, if that carries any risk.

D. Sex with condom with this woman, a fucking bitch. She has five kids, 39. She wouldnt let me wear my condom. She tried to "help me" wear it in the process stretched it a lot. After some time, I tried doggie style and notice Condom was torn, probably because of the bitch stretching it. But I think the shaft portion didn't (only the base was torn). Then removed the condom in a hurry, put another one on and continued sex. Then, she sucked my penis hard (hope that helped inactivate the virus).

I just feel like killing that woman. She later told me she was certain she is negative and that she gets tested many times, but of course I cant beleive anybody.

------------------------

Its been 3 years since any exposures, no symptoms yet. Lately getting slightly feverish in the nights regularly with no other conditions (like cold, cough etc.). So thats bothering me.

Could you please tell me whats the prob of infection.

Thank you very much Dr. Bob.

It's a bit difficult for me to discern exactly what transpired during your A, B, C's, therefore I'll provide you with the estimated risk statistics so that you can more accurately draw your own conclusions about your risk, OK?

1. Fingering is not considered an HIV-transmission risk, assuming the skin on the "fingers that do the walkin'" is intact.

2. The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures.

3. For unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex, using the same parameters, it's 5 per 10,000 exposures. This would also apply to episodes where the condom failed.

4. Protected sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom is used properly and doesn't break.

Overall I'd place your HIV risk extremely low. I'll send my good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative.

By the way, your recent symptoms are not at all worrisome for or suggestive of HIV disease.

positive eliza
THANKS for your answer!!(Please, please, let me know if I can WOO-HOO!!)