Thank you DOC BOB!!!

Hello Doc BOB

i just got my 3 month test NEGATIVE WOO HOO ! thanks for being there for us ill be sending money to your fondation and hope to meet you in person as well I LOVE YOU DOC BOB !!!!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF ALWAYS AND BE STRONG WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

You Friend dave

Hi Dave,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I'm delighted by your excellent news.

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way, turning hopelessness into hope.

Be well Dave!

Hell is just a word
dr